I wish I could banish people from the gym. There is nothing more irritating than having to stare at a really annoying person when you are sweaty and uncomfortable.
First, I'd banish
The Hunchback - this lady must have early onset osteoporosis, either that, or she is just really frumpy and depressed. Let's go with the latter. So, this lady is ALWAYS hunched over as she incorrectly does every exercise possible. She does hunchback lifting, spinning, even hunchback Zumba!
The Grouch - another lady. She doesn't really annoy me that much, other than that she isn't even grouchy, she just looks that way. Oh, and she wears high tops. You know what kind of socks you wear with high tops? REALLY high socks that top even the high top.
Lazy Butt - i think she thinks that her high-back, angled hair cut detracts from her protruding behind. Ahhhh, I don't think so. You'll find her moseying her way on the elliptical. She's fixated on the latest issue of OK! or People and lazily flips the pages as she even lazierly steps the machine. One would think, "At least she's doing something..." I say..."Banished!!!"
Miss Perky - this chick is just sooo cute. She comes in, in her perfectly coordinated work out outfit and does some complicated stretching that looks sooo perfect. She doesn't even sweat!
Shim - i'm pretty sure this is a woman. "She" changes in the women's locker room. She is addicted to working out. She must do over an hour of cardio every day. She is very particular about her work out environment. She repositions the television and puts on the news, even though she is really reading the newspaper. She also has her CD player, not an iPod or other MP3 player, but an old school CD player. I heard that she used to be married and that she would go on bike rides at like 8am and come back at night.
I feel like I forgot some people, so there might be a part 2 to this.
OK so, also, this creepy guy at work randomly said to me "What do you call a cow with no legs?" I was like "....????" And he said, "ground beef." Does this sort of thing happen to anyone else?
1 comment:
I'm adding the couples that "work out together, stay together" to the banishing. Take your love connection elsewhere.
Post a Comment