Well today was pretty relaxing. Sandy came to the gym today so I mostly just walked on the treadmill next to her and interjected spurts of jogging. It was really hot in there so I was glad to not be going crazy on the elliptical.
I was out of there by 10:30 to get back home and showered for my 12pm pedicure. I found a coupon and its the beginning of spring so I thought I'd go for it. Luckily, the place was nice and the employees spoke pretty good English. The massage chair made the pulled muscle in my back feel better too.
When I got home I cleaned my whole house. I especially needed to get laundry done so that I'd be ready to pack tomorrow. I need to plan extra in advance since most of my clothes don't fit anymore. I'm excited about going to New York. I've jam-packed our time there with meetings and also decided which sessions at the conference my bosses should go to. It's all detailed on a color coded spreadsheet. I think I have Tina-tendencies.
So now that I have all the important stuff out of the way, I will be spending the rest of the evening reading David Sedaris and watching Rock of Love Bus. Mmmm white trash :)
No comments:
Post a Comment