October 9, 2008

Birthday & Famous Peeps

Sooo I went up to Hoboken with Brent on Friday night in the Camry. I dropped it off at Kris' dad's shop and it actually was sold 2 days later for $2,500.

We hung out for my birthday on Friday and Saturday night. I was really mad at Brent on Friday night because he got belligerent after drinking 1/2 a bottle of Jose Cuervo. And that isn't the first time he's done that. Saturday night was a lot better and we actually had fun. Pics below.

Why does it always look like my head isn't really attached to my body?
Someone at the bar gave me bunny ears!!
Much better behaved tonight :)

Sunday night we all went into NYC and dropped Brent off at Penn Station. Kris and I continued on to the Westin Times Square to drop off my stuff, then we explored Times Square a bit.

Monday was the first day of the conference. It was pretty good. On Tuesday, I met Kelly and we went to a taping of Celebrity Apprentice. Here's all the famous peeps I met:

Celebrity Apprentice cupcake selling truck
Tom Green & me
Kelly & Bryan McKnight (and the $20 cupcake)
Me and Jesse James (aka Sandra Bullock's husband)
Me and Dennis Rodman
Me, Kelly, and the Naked Cowboy

Well, that's about it. I hope Tina is happy the "brown, fuzzy thing" is gone. Thanks for the Uggs and DVD!!

No comments: