September 21, 2008

Last Wednesday, I met up with Beth in Silver Spring on my way to Herndon for Omniture training. It was nice... we had some banana-y chips with guac and I had a steak with chimichurri and Beth had some salmon. It was really hot in there but it was good.

A bunch of funny stuff happened... but I can't remember : (

When I got to my hotel in Herndon, all they had left was a two bedroom suite. It was bigger than my condo. I felt bad because I was wasting all the space for just me, but it was pretty bad ass.

The next day I got up at 6 cause I thought I had to be at training by 8. When I got there I checked the papers and class started at 9.. dammit! So I went back to the hotel for an hour.

There were these two weirdos in the class who brought this:
Apparently this is a "Domo" some character from a Japanese tv show. I can't really explain this. The one guy had a really weird voice and I couldn't help but think that it wasn't his real voice and he was just wanted to sound like a Simpsons character.

I spent some quality time with my new boss. He's pretty cool and I think I'll learn a lot working with him.

No comments: