March 18, 2009

Today I worked on my development plan with my boss. He's meeting with our GM and HR tomorrow to discuss my "promotion." I feel lucky that my boss is really good. All my bosses have been, actually.

It was so gorgeous today I decided it was time to take a cruise down the street and get a Lancaster County library card! The teeny-tiny Mountville Branch is basically in the basement of an office building. It had really low ceilings with drop tiles that were like 4" x 4" instead of the standard 12" x 12" (yes I'm a nerd not only for noticing this, but also for knowing the standard size and for the confusion this caused me).

Anyways it was sort of dingy there and I had to pee so I didn't feel like hanging out there long. I was hunting for David Sedaris, but couldn't find it or anything else remotely appealing. THEN I realized that David Sedaris writes non-fiction so I had to go get the dewey-decimal number and got the only, abused copy of the book.

I throughly abused my body at the gym yesterday. Our normal instructor for Body Works is on vacation in Ireland. So we had Dawn who is extremely energetic and hilarious. She kept calling the class "Body Pump" which was appropriate because what she made us do is in no way related to what we do in Body Works. So, I'm really sore today, especially in my abs and chest. Abs and spin is on Wednesdays, but I skipped them and did a 45-min interval course on the elliptical instead.

I wanted to get home early enough to do some laundry. Now I'm just waiting for American Idol to start soon. PS I'm in love w/ Anoop-Dogg :)

Oh and I keep having these really bizarre dreams. Last night, I drempt that the dry cleaner lost my clothes and I was so upset that I started hysterical crying and I was standing outside the house that I lived in with Mom and Dad and there were blinds hanging over a sliding door and I ripped them down until Dad hugged me and made me calm down. Then I got an email that a girl somwhere far away got my clothes in the mail and was shipping them back. Weird!

No comments: