June 11, 2008

Day Two

So we ventured to the local H.E.B in the morning. We loaded up on chicken, lettuce, strawberries, and ice cream.

I decided to get all healthy while I'm here. I've been running in the morning and having a protein shake with All Bran for breakfast. I also tried the six small meals plan yesterday, except dinner threw me all off.

Tina, Kyle, and I went to Nuevo Leon for dinner. I forgot to buy the sour cream to make the mustard chicken and Tina didn't feel like cooking anyways. So we ate delicious Mexican food instead. I had a Mexican Martini. It was delish, but I was sooo sleepy afterwards.

Tina and Kyle had work to do so I curled up on the couch with my new obsession The Other Boelyn Girl. But I had the one drink curse and started to fall asleep. I just went to bed at like 9:30.

Then I got up and ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill for 20 minutes and did some pilates. It was sort of fun, I guess.

Now Mom is here, we're picking up where we left off yesterday. Going to fill out some more applications. She's on the phone with Unemployment Insurance as I blog. We canceled some monthly fee coupon deals and saved her more than $30/month, so that's a good thing. Anyways I think we might go to Target or something this afternoon as our pre-Zoo College relaxation time.

No comments: