August 31, 2008

Today Beth and I hung out in Cockeysville, MD. Beth thought the name was the funniest freaking thing. Its 1 hour from each of us, so its a good meeting point. The place is one of those new "town center" shopping concepts where the stores all have entrances outside so its not all enclosed like a mall.

We went to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch and instated the new cocktail at lunch law. We sat next to the most annoying people that couldn't decide if they wanted to sit inside or outside and the mother thought that pizza, chicken nuggets, and french fries constitute a healthy breakfast.

Let's see... then we went to New York and Company and got a bunch of stuff. On our way there Beth was speaking in Chinese. She really just said something in a weird was that sounded sort of Chinese-y. So I started speaking to her in Chinese, so she would understand me. It was quite amusing.

We went to a bunch of other stores and got gelato. Beth eats really slow. I devoured mine and got dribbles on the table before Beth even made a dent in hers. Oh yeah and Beth is slower than the average consumer. She was lost on the whole idea of the sale stickers at DSW coming in different colors so you know what % off the shoes were. That was funny too.

I can't remember all the funny stuff that happened cause there was a lot.

No comments: